Branch District Library is bringing back Book Clubs! With several new clubs to join, book lovers can chat with each other about what they’re reading, and best of all: there is something for everyone!
- Books and Brew: Meets the 4th Wednesday of every month at 10:30 am at Biggby Coffee in Coldwater. Books will vary from thrillers and historical fiction to literary fiction. The June title is Anxious People by Fredrick Backman.
- Walks & Talks Book Club: Join us for a MOVING discussion as we delve into two great reads and get some exercise! Once a week starting Wednesday, June 1 at 12:30 pm we'll meet at the Coldwater Branch for a quick one-mile walk where we will discuss a section of our current book while getting some fresh air, meeting new people, and getting in those steps! For ages 18 and up. The book for June 1-22 will be The Good Sister by Sally Hepworth.
- Graphic Novel Book Club: This one is for the Teens! The club will meet on the 1st and 4th Friday at 1 pm in June at the Coldwater Branch Teen Space, starting June 3. Join us to talk about our featured book, YA buzz, and also bring reading suggestions for possible featured books for future meetings. For students ages 13-18. Participants must sign up in order to attend.
- Teen & Tween Book Club: The club will meet on the 1st and 4th Friday in July at 1 pm at the Coldwater Branch Teen Space. Get together to hang out with your friends and discuss the month's book. For students ages 11-18.
- Percy Jackson Book Club: Join us for the kick-off of this new club on June 6 at 2 pm at the Bronson Branch. For ages 11-17 this club will explore the amazing books from author Rick Riordian. Then on July 18 at 2 pm, the book club will have a party with refreshments.
Detailed information and registration can be found on the library’s Event Calendar or by visiting any library branch. Copies of the books are available at the Branch District Library, and online from our digital library providers Hoopla or Libby.